How to Choose the Best Casino Site?
Firstly, we only review the crème de la crème online casinos. This means that we only review the very best casinos online. If a casino doesn’t meet the high standards that we use to review the sites, it won’t be included in our sites, let along being recommended. Being one of the best casinos online means having the sharpest design; juicy welcome bonuses; a large section of casino games; super-fast withdrawal times; highly compatible with mobile devices (tablets, Androids, iOS, Blackberry, Windows) plus a few other criteria we’ve set out.
In order to do this efficiently, we’ve subdivided each of the listed criteria (plus additional ones) in their own independent category, analyze the performance of each site in regards to each of the criteria and give our readers our thoughts.
The top listed UK online casinos featured in our reviews will allow you to make deposits and play real money games using the British Pounds. And to facilitate a faster, smoother and enjoyable experience, they have a dedicated customer support team that will handle queries and solve problems through live chat and email. Some even have toll-free numbers that one can easily call.
In addition to faster customer support services, the casinos also offer a wide variety of slot games as well as the classic slot games found at the brick and mortar casinos. To ensure players get the variety they seek online, the biggest iGaming platforms in the UK have partnered with a wealth of renowned software providers, who use the latest technology to create games that are intriguing, entertaining and exciting just as they are rewarding.
And with so much going on in the industry, players looking to play online might get overwhelmed, especially if it’s their first time to venture online. This is where we come in – to provide you with information that will only be of benefit to you. If you are wondering how to start playing at the online casinos; how to make deposits or choose a casino game to play, we have you covered. You’ll find answers to some of the frequently asked questions in addition to useful strategies and tips. We have done the donkey work so that you don’t have to.
One thing that every reader should be aware of is that we take great pride in being honest, transparent and blunt in all our reviews. We will heap loads of praise on the good stuff and occasionally flag up the bad stuff. This is in a bid to ensure that you have the best gaming experience in 2018!
Choosing The Best UK Online Casinos
Have you ever had that feeling? Your palms twitch a little bit, there’s a certain spring in your step, and you somehow know that this could just be the lucky day that you have been waiting for. So, without wasting more time, you go online searching for an online casino in a bid to see if you are indeed lucky. But the ‘quick’ search results into hundreds of platforms to choose from! How will you sort or choose the best site for you?
Picking the right casino site for you could be very tricky especially if this is the first time you are visiting the platform. To make things a little bit easier for you, we have a few tips to make it easy for you.
Three important things you should know
1. How safe is this casino?
Since the online casino was founded in the early 90s, safety has always been an issue, and despite numerous measures put in place to ensure that you have the best casino gaming experience as possible, there are still so many insecure, unsafe sites out there. It’s therefore important that you choose a site that has proven to have placed numerous safety and security measures in place for you.
2. How do I register an account?
Lucky feelings will never last for a long period. Usually, they come in a spur of a moment and disappear, so it’s very important that you make the most out of the situation. As such, this is why you need an online casino that has the shortest and simplest form of signing up. Most of the sites that we recommend offer simple and easy to do registration process.
3. Can I win?
There’s a saying that many people always believe to be true; The Casino Always Wins. On the contrary, players always win. There are millions of players across the world winning at the online casinos on a daily basis. But what’s made this possible for them is choosing a site that’s licensed and accredited to offer safe and responsible gaming. It’s, therefore, your responsibility to check and ensure that you choose a site that’s proven to offer fair and random services.
How Safe is Online Gambling?
Three qualities will literally make or break an online casino. These are safety, security and responsibility. The digital era is full of potentially unsafe and unregulated websites, including online casinos, which makes the reputation and a trusted brand very important to players than even the number of casino games being offered. A safe online casino will always have the following features:
- A license from a reputable online casino licensing body. The Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission are some of the most common licensing bodies for UK Casinos
- Use state of the art encryption technology and impenetrable firewalls. This is meant to ensure that all your personal and financial information is kept safe at all times
- Safe, secure and transparent casinos will carry out external auditing by third-party bodies such as eCOGRA. These bodies will audit the Random Number Generator software and check the games RTP just to ensure that all the figures match with what is expected and that the software is up to date
Are Real Money Online Casinos Legal in the UK?
As far as legislation that has a direct impact on remote gambling in the United Kingdom, there are two significant laws that govern most of the UK gambling activities: the most recent 2014 Gambling Act and the 2005 Gambling Act. Together, the two laws regulate every activity that revolves around the online and mobile casino gambling in the UK, starting from taxation, game development to advertising and fairness.
This means that it’s therefore legal for players to enjoy playing different casino games in the UK. However, just to ensure that the casino you are visiting is allowed to offer the services, you need to ensure that it has a remote license issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. It’s this body that’s been tasked with the important duty of overseeing and regulating online casino gaming within the United Kingdom.
Do Gambling Sites Need a UK License?
As already mentioned in the paragraph above, the United Kingdom government has relaxed laws towards online casino gaming, especially when you compare it to markets such as New Zealand, the US, Canada or Australia. However, there are stern rules, regulations and guidelines that all online operators must follow in order to have access to the lucrative UK gambling industry. All these rules and regulations set by the UK Gambling Commission tend to have any one of the three purposes:
- To protect the UK public
- To ensure that the government is compensated by the operators in Britain
- To prevent monopolies
Understanding Online Betting Reviews
Not every review that you read online is created equal. There are websites declaring to be independent reviewers but in reality that are review mills, feeding the general public with hogwash information. They’ll keep pumping out generic reviews, telling you everything offered at Casino X is wonderful and that its best that you sign up at the platform while they know that everything is quite the opposite. As a matter of fact, some of these casinos being given the positive reviews are in real sense bordering on dodgy, with thousands of customer complaints and a quarrelsome attitude when dealing with their customers.
Others, like us, will say on the tin and won’t sugar coat any information if we think that there’s something lacking or a feature missing. Therefore, as you’ll be reading online casinos reviews, as a good rule of the thumb, you need to ask yourself if it really sounds genuine. Are you just reading information for the perfect casino; one that doesn’t have a single flaw or is it more likely that the reviewer has bashed the review out real quick just to add content count to the website? As for our site, there are many features and other information that we normally look at when reviewing our site.
What criteria do we follow when comparing online casinos?
How confident are we that you’ll be safe while playing at the sites that we recommend? The secret lies in our strict vetting process. As we’ve mentioned above, we know that most of our competitors just write information to fill content on their website without any regard for reputation.
For us, we are well aware that the recommendations we make can affect our reputation. It’s for this reason that we always strive to ensure that each and every site that we recommend is safe, secure, trustworthy and most importantly offers its players with the high octane gaming experience that they look forward to.
To be as sure as possible about the picks we make, there are a number of factors that we have to consider while evaluating each site as well as using a specific procedure to ensure that indeed the casino offers the services as it claims. The factors that we look at can be broken into a few categories including:
- Items relating to safety and security. We have to ensure that the site is legitimate
- The quality of games that you can choose to play
- The efforts that the casino does in order to ensure you have the best experience as possible
But as you might be thinking, there’s more to these three points. If you’d like to know more about our strict procedure, plus how you can start playing at these casinos, continue reading.
Different casinos use different software but the best online casino use one that’s geared to offer their players the best user experience. Software developers such as Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, Play ‘Go among others develop casino games that have been optimized to give the best performance on both PC and mobile casino platforms.
Before we recommend a website, we have to go through their game list to scrutinize the software providers powering them. Sometimes, a casino can have up to 10 software providers under its roof, and in some instances, there are only a few companies. But what we value most is the types of games offered plus how accessible these games are.
Casinos that feature some of the popular casino games online; offer players an opportunity to try the games before playing for real money and are accessible in both download and no download formats are highly recommended.
Casino Game Selection
Online casino websites now have a host of casino games for you to play – many more than you can find at the brick and mortar casinos. Popular games such as slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker are usually found in different formats at the online casinos.
To ensure that our readers get entertained in the best possible way, we recommend casinos that offer at all these games under one site. We log onto the site, take a physical count of the games offered and list them according to the different software providers. This will make it easy for you to make comparisons and quickly reach a final decision on the best site to visit.
It’s also worth mentioning that we have to look at the game’s performance across multiple platforms. In some instances, casinos usually offer a wide variety of games from top software providers, but the game experience ends up being shitty. The games will take absurdly long times to load, and when they do, they keep lagging and slowing down your mobile device. If we discover this, we have to include it in our review.
Bonuses have become a standard feature in the online casino scene. Unlike the land-based casinos, online casinos give players bonuses for different reasons. However, the main reason is to attract players to sign up at the casino.
When reviewing a casino under the bonus category, we usually ask ourselves the following questions.
- How does the offer compare to other sites?
- What other bonuses does the casino offer besides the welcome bonus?
- How friendly are the wagering requirements?
- Are there any other hidden conditions attached to the bonus?
- How fast does the casino make the bonus available after meeting the wagering requirements?
Answers to these questions will help us have a better understanding of the casino’s bonuses. If we discover anything out of the ordinary – whether good or bad – we have to include it in our review.
Casino Security and Support
All online casinos that are safe and secure are regulated by governments of the countries where they are registered. This implies that all their services, including banking services, are controlled and regulated by a set of immovable laws. Also, whether you are playing on your mobile device streaming live casino games or just playing slot, you have access to customer support services.
When reviewing casinos, we have to look at the different banking options supported at the site. We look at all the methods that can be used to make deposits, withdraws and how they relate in terms of fees and processing time. Also, it’s important that an online casino has an able and efficient customer support team on standby. Therefore, when reviewing a casino site, we have to mention the hours that you can contact the customer support; the channels that you can use to contact the team and languages supported. Just as a bonus, we also have to give you our experience with the team.
Every online casino, including the rogue ones, usually claim that they only offer safe, secure and fair casino games. From experience, we know that this is very hard for players to validate this – especially without having to spend hundreds of pounds playing at the casinos first. This is why we take the liberty of digging deeper to verify this claim.
How do we go about this procedure? First, we look at the different bodies that the casinos claim to have registered under. The MGA or UKGC for instance. We’ll take the ‘license number’ and do a background check at the official MGA or UKGC sites. If the details don’t match, we will blow the whistle and let you know.
There are those sites that have publicly published the RTP of their games. Not so many do that, and as such, we will always recommend them, especially if the information published checks out.
In addition to the mentioned features, there are those that we will also mention as a by the way. We know that having a website isn’t just enough and as such, we will have to look at features such as:
- Usability – How easy is it to navigate or use the site
- Live dealer casino gaming
- Advantages and disadvantages of playing at the site
Together, all these points will help us point you, our esteemed reader, to a reliable casino platform. If you feel that you are ready to sign up, you could as well do so, but we still have a few other tips to get you started. Continue reading to know more about setting up an online casino account.
How do you set up a new online casino account?
With hundreds of online casino websites, including some of the new casinos being launched every year, it can be difficult to know where to start from. This section is meant to help you know how to go about the whole procedure starting from choosing a site based on the payment methods offered; running background checks based on security features; making your first deposit and how to validate your account. It’s an interesting and very important section that you can’t afford to skip.
Choosing an Online Casino
When you choose an online casino based on the payment options, you should consider the following:
- Currency Supported: Online casinos don’t necessarily have to support all the currencies. Luckily for UK Casino players, the GBP is accepted across all sites. For players living outside the UK, you need to check if your native currency is supported
- Deposit/Withdrawal Methods: Choose a site that accepts a wide variety of deposit/withdrawal methods. And while doing so, remember that some sites have banned players from claiming the welcome bonus offer if they use certain methods for deposits
We know that we only recommend casinos that have passed our strict verification process, but should you feel that you need to choose the casino yourself, make sure that you take a few minutes and examine it on the following parameters.
- For UK players and those living in Europe, ensure the site is subjected to the EU gambling laws. You can find this information on the page footers (at the bottom of the page) or in the About Us section
- Read the terms and conditions and specifically look at how the casino handles player funds. Legit casinos will always have player funds kept separate from the company’s funds
- How much does the casino pay out in a day? You can find the answer to this question the casino’s banking page
- Look at the independent monthly payout statistics, which usually indicate that the games offered at the casino are fair. You can find this information at the bottom of the casino page
If the casino checks out in all the above parameters, you have the green light to create an account and start playing.
Signing Up at an Online Casino
Signing up at an online casino, or creating an account with the site is an easy and straightforward procedure. It usually involves the following steps:
- Opening the site’s main website and clicking on the ‘Sign Up’, ‘Register’ or ‘Create Account’ button. This will re-direct you to the site’s signup sheet where you are required to enter your personal information
- Information that you are required to provide include your official names (as they appear in your ID); Date of Birth; Sex; Email Address; Telephone Number; Your Current Address; Currency; Username and Security Question. Don’t forget to choose a strong password too!
- Once you are done with the selections, just click on the complete sign up button to complete your first step of registration
Take note that while signing up, there are other fields that you’ll come across on the sign up form. These fields are optional, and you can opt to highlight them or ignore. These fields include:
- A newsletter which will keep you up to date with special bonuses/offers at the casino
- Where you’d like to receive your newsletter (e.g. email, phone, post etc.)
- Promo Codes. You can only use this field if you have a special promo code
- Deposit limits. This section will help you not to overspend
To complete your registration process, please log into your email and click on the link sent to you by the casino. This will re-direct you to the site after which you’ll be required to log into your casino account using your username/email and password.
If you’ve followed all the steps above, congratulations! You are now ready to deposit and start playing. But in order to do that, you need to follow this steps:
- Visit the deposit page. It’s usually located at the top left corner of the screen for most of the sites
- Check to confirm whether your preferred method of payment is supported. Further, check to see if you’ll receive the welcome bonus if you use it. It’s also important to cross check and see if there are any fees
- If you are satisfied, select the option. Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and click on deposit.
- Re-enter your account’s password after which you’ll be re-directed to another page where you are required to enter the account details (Skrill, Neteller, Bank Account, MasterCard or any other method
- Click on deposit and wait for your transaction to be complete.
Congratulations for completing your first deposit. Depending on the casino’s bonus policy, your bonus money will automatically be deposited into your ‘bonus’ account.
Playing at the online casinos
With your account credited with real money, it’s about time to start joining in the fun. There are a host of casino games offered at the online casinos, so it’s up to you to decide to choose those that best suit your gaming needs. Some of the popular casino games that you can choose to play at the casinos include:
- Video Slot Games: Video slot games are an extension of the land-based slot machines. However, unlike the land-based slot machines, they boast of a variety of themes as well as massive payouts. Some even include progressive jackpots with no limit as to how much they can pay out.
- Online Roulette: This is perhaps the most popular and most played casino classics online. The game involves you placing a bet on the correct colour, number or group of numbers that the roulette wheel will land on after the wheel comes to a halt.
- Online Craps: Majority of the casino players believe that Craps is a complicated and complex game, but in reality, it’s an easy to understand game with a wide variety of bets to pick from. The game involves rolling dice and trying to bet on the correct number or group of numbers that it will land on. It also features multi-roll bets and bets that you can add or remove them as you play
- Online Blackjack: This is the exciting heads-up card game that you’ll be playing against the dealer. Blackjack, much more like roulette, is a casino classic that’s recognized by players worldwide. It offers a lot of action, multiple ways of winning and most importantly, has strategies that you can use to improve your odds of winnings.
Other casino games that you can choose online include Baccarat, Poker, Video Poker, Sic-Bo among many others. These games are generally made available for play on smooth and responsive platforms with fast response software and exciting graphics that simulate the land-based casino setting online.
The majority of online casinos enable you to play immediately after you’ve made your initial deposit. However, there are those that prevent you from playing or accessing any service that they have to offer until you’ve confirmed your age, identity and physical address. This is mostly because online casinos, like other financial companies, are subjected to strict European Union ‘Know Your Customer’ laws. As such, before you withdraw your winnings or even play at the casino, you are going to be asked to complete the following verification processes.
- Prove your age – You are required to be at least 18 years to play any real money casino game. To verify this, casinos require you to send a scanned, coloured copy of your government issued ID, a passport photo ID or a copy of your driving license. If you’ve ever served the military, you can also submit a copy of your military ID
- Prove your location – This involves sending a scanned copy of your utility bill or a bank statement. Note that the copy has to be valid at least three months before the date of submission
- Prove your payment method – In other rare instances, you might be asked to prove the method of payment that you used to make your deposit with. For this, you have to send a copy of your debit/credit card or a screenshot of your Neteller or Skrill user ID.
Once you’ve completed the verification process by providing the documents above, you are set to go. You can deposit any time you want, play any game you wish, win real money and withdraw your winnings stress-free. However, for continued security, the casino might have to ask you to verify it’s you playing at the casino by requesting that you send them the documents above.
Cashing Out at Online Casinos
When playing at the online casinos, you shouldn’t only be thinking about ‘where to put your cash’; you should also be considering about ‘when’ and ‘how’ to withdraw your winnings. Not so many players know about this but deciding when to cash out your winnings is also part of an effective and efficient money management strategy that if practised well, could make a very big difference. This section is meant to help you hone these skills and grow the important tactics.
When’s the best time to Cash Out
There are several tactics that you can use to know ‘when the right time’ to cash out has reached. For instance, you can set up your ‘pot limit’ which will ensure that you’ve spent money within your budget. If you happened to have deposited more than you intended to, especially in a bid to take advantage of the welcome bonuses, it’s best that you withdraw your cash as soon as possible.
Whatever method you choose to use, it’s important that you remain disciplined and stick to it as it will make it easier for you to see how well your strategy is working. Once you’ve finally settled down on a ‘working’ strategy, we can now have a look at ‘How To Withdraw’ from an online casino.
How to Withdraw From Your Online Casino Account
Congratulations, you’ve just won yourself the massive prize pool that you’ve been trying to for a long time. It seems, after all, that the lucky feeling wasn’t just a fluke! And looking at your account balance, the numbers have just shot through the roof! Now, how will you withdraw the cash so that you can take a swim in the megabucks that you’ve just won? It all starts with reading our two-step guide…then proceeding to the casino’s banking menu…
- Step #1: Initiating the withdrawal: To do this, you have to click on the banking menu and select the withdrawal option. The casino will prompt you to enter the amount you’d like to withdraw as well as selecting your preferred method of payment
- Step #2: Click on the withdraw button and wait for your winnings. Depending on the payment methods chosen, it can take between 12 hours and a maximum of 5 working days to receive your winnings.
Payment Methods Supported at Online Casinos
At the online casinos, they want you to have as much fun as possible, which means that they strive to make all the boring stuff take the lest of your time. Let’s face it, everyone hates dealing with banking at the online casinos; whether it’s trying to remember the half login details to your Skrill or Neteller account or having to type in the long card details.
This is why there are plenty of options for you to choose from. Payment options that let you pay your cash as you wish and withdraw your winnings hassle free. And we’ve compiled a list of some of the most common payment methods that you are going to come across at all the online casinos you’ll be visiting.
Bank transfers, as a method used to make payments, is perhaps the oldest form of electronic money transfer. Back in the says, bank transfers used to be known as ‘wire transfer’ as it involved transferring cash from one bank account to another through instructions sent over telegraph or wire. Communications have improved since then, and there are plenty of methods you can choose to use while playing at the online casinos.
- Przelewy24: This payment method has its rooted deep in Poland. As a result, it works best for Polish casino players or anyone with an account with the Polish financial institutions.
- Sofort: In full, Sofort is referred to as Sofort Überweisung and is a bank transfer network that’s very popular amongst the German players. As a casino payment method, it prides itself on the speed of transaction, meaning that you’ll have your winnings in your account as fast as possible
- Moneta: Moneta was designed by a Russian and customized to fit the Russians. As such, Russian players will find it to be high up their alley. International players can also use it as a method of payment too. Players using Moneta will find the instant notification feature a great benefit and very efficient in cutting down the transfer time used to move the funds between the two accounts.
The main advantage associated with using Bank Transfer as a casino payment method is that you get higher withdrawal limits. Plus, it’s the method known for having the best security features online. The disadvantage is that it takes up to 8 days until withdrawals are made to the account.
Over time, debits cards have come to prove to incredibly convenient and secure payment methods used online. As a payment method, it differs from the credit cards because payments are made from the available money in your bank account, as opposed to credit, as in the case of the credit cards. The popular debit cards that you can choose at the online casinos include:
- MasterCard Maestro: Even though this payment method is greatly eclipsed by Visa Electron’s popularity, MasterCard Maestro has progressed by leaps and bounds into the international markets, more especially in the South Asian market. In the United Kingdom, it was launched as Solo, and all cardholders of the Solo Cards are also able to enjoy from the Switch payment system.
- Visa Electron: Players from the United Kingdom, Australia and North America are only aware of the Visa debit card. Players from the rest of the world only know of Visa Electron. The electron version of this payment method holds a sizable share of the debit card industry.
Just like Bank Transfers, debit cards offer enhanced security features. For instance, there’s a two-step verification process, where you have to enter a code sent to your mobile phone to complete the deposit. The disadvantage of using this payment method is that you have to wait for three days for your winnings.
They are the most popular payment methods used to make payments across online casinos. Majority of the UK players have credit cards, so it comes naturally that they’ll use them to make payments online. The most used credit cards include MasterCard and VISA.
- MasterCard: MasterCard was founded in 1966 and has since grown to become a multi-billion empire offering credit card services to more than 500 million people in more than 150 countries globally. Due to its wide use, most of the online casinos support it as a method of payment
- Visa: It was established slightly earlier than MasterCard – in 1958 – and is also one of the most used forms of credit cards at the online casinos.
- EntroPay: Entropay is mostly used as a virtual credit card. When using it as a method of payment at the online casinos, you’ll simply load cash from another card or your bank account, into your Entropay account and use the services as if you were using any regular Visa credit card.
eWallets, just from the name, is an online money storage service, with the same functionality as your regular wallet would, only that it’s purely used for online purposes. As a method of payment online, eWallets are still very new, but the concept seems to have picked up momentum over the past few years with hundreds of millions of players using them to fund their online casino accounts. Some of the main advantages that they offer include ease of use, high security and widespread adoption. Some of the popular eWallets online include:
- Neteller: This is one of the most popular eWallets online, with every online casino website featuring it as a method of payment. Its widespread adoption could be as a result of the unparalleled level of security and convenience, commendably banishing the need for players to use credit and debit cards online.
- Skrill: This eWallet can be considered as the number one competitor for Neteller. As an eWallet, it offers a number of payment solutions for both businesses and customers alike. It is the most used eWallet in the UK online casino and gambling market.
- PayPal: PayPal is known internationally as one of the most commonly used methods of payment. Traditionally, the payment method was only used to make for payment of goods and services online, but sometime after 2009, it started enabling casino players to make their payments online. Its use for online casino services is only limited to UK players and a few other European countries.
- ClickandBuy: If you are looking for one of the simplest and easiest eWallet to use online in the market, then you should consider ClickAndBuy. While it’s not as popular as Neteller among UK players, it still facilitates easy and convenient transactions between your online casino account and bank account.
- WebMoney: This is an upcoming eWallet payment method that’s slowly gaining popularity across a number of European countries.
- ECO: Also referred to as EcoCard, ECO is an innovative pre-paid debit card which founds so many users online, including in the online casino and gambling industry.
- InstaDebit: This is an exclusively American eWallet solutions organizations that facilitate the payment for casinos services online. It’s widely used by players in the European Union and supports multiple currencies.
Just from the name, Pre-paid cards are cards that are already pre-loaded with cash that you can use to purchase goods and pay for services online such as the online casino websites. Pre-paid cards can also be pre-loaded from the brick and mortar casinos.
What makes Paysafecard very common across online casinos is their continued use across 26 European countries, where most of the casino players come from. Gradually, Paysafecard is slowly making its way to the non-European markets, most notably in Argentina and the United States.
Pay by Phone Bill
Gradually opening mobile casino gaming to more players, Pay by Phone Bill as a payment method is not only easy to use, but it’s highly secure and very convenient. Companies offering Pay-by-Phone services will normally charge your account either at the end of the billing cycle or immediately deduct it from your account balance.
In the United Kingdom, there are a number of companies that are known for offering Pay-by-Phone services. They include Vodafone, O2, Virgin, EE and Three. All these companies provide their services to the companies below, which in turn deliver the Pay-by-Phone services to casino players.
- Zimpler: Zimpler is the latest addition to the mobile billing payment service in the UK. Despite being a new mobile payment service, it’s been around for years, serving players in other European countries by enabling them to make deposits and withdrawals from casinos easily and conveniently. As a mobile billing method, Zimpler will use your mobile phone number to authorize all casino deposits, yet like Skrill and other eWallets, it is not a direct payment method in its own right.
- Boku: This is the most common method of mobile billing used in the UK and much like Zimpler, it credits your account by deducting cash from your existing mobile credit or monthly phone bill.
- Skrill 1-Tap: Majority of the players are well familiar with Skrill and not Skrill 1-Tap. However, this mobile-friendly payment was specifically designed for players who prefer playing using their mobile devices, and its main aim is to simplify and streamline the traditional Skrill payments. Once you’ve set up your account for Skrill 1-Tap payments, you are going to be able to make deposits within a tap of a button.