India’s Best Rupees Casinos Online 2021 » Play with INR ₹
Online Casino Sites in Indian Rupees
Only a few internet casinos in India offer the option to pay using Rupees. That doesn’t sound more favorable if you live in India, preferring it as a mode of payment. To help you out, therefore, our experts have created this guide to acquaint you with the basics of using Rupees as a mode of payment in the few casinos that allow that.
Keep in mind that nothing changes in terms of the bonuses offered by Rupee casinos as you’re guaranteed extra casino cash and free spins just like in conventional casinos, for instance. These various casino bonuses usually offer the most out of your money, and for that reason, a little digging in through the casinos is essential.
Indian gamblers often think that most gambling sites avoid dealing in Indian currency or INR. They also think that the states do not allow INR at all. However, this is not true. You can get more websites to gamble with INR. Here you can play in this currency and take out money with the same. Check out the reviews of such places on our website.
If you are thinking that best casino websites only deal with Bitcoin, USD, and EUR, then you are unaware of the sites that offer to play in Indian rupees. The thing is here that you have come across one or two sites that deal in USD and you have never tried to deposit INR.
For the convenience of Indian gamblers, allvideoslotsis there to solve all the problems related to Indian currency. You just have to go through this article to know everything about gambling with INR. You will get a step-wise guide in this article so that you can perceive how you can get more benefits from the casinos. Overall, you will always find allvideoslotsto be the best when it comes to gambling with Indian currency.
How to choose an online gambling site that deals in Indian currency?
There are very few online gambling places that deal in Indian rupees but in EUR and USD. This happens because the size of the casino is huge thus they are unable to support other currencies. They are aware that gamblers will play with any exchange rate. However, you will find several local gambling sites that allow you to play with the local currency, and mainly rupees. You can find such a place as allvideoslots.
Payment method to be used
You’re guaranteed umpteen payment options to deposit Indian rupees to your account and add some into your player account when dealing with any well-known Indian rupee casino. Rupees will be transferred to your player account from your deposit account in seconds once you present your bank details to the platform when gambling in India.
For effortless, few-clicks money deposits, you can mostly add your account to your player profile which won’t require much in your subsequent deposits. But, if, in any case, you fall into the category of people who aren’t okay with giving out personal account information, please use these payment methods that welcome INR payments if they’re valid payment options in your preferred casino.
Paysafecard offers prepaid cards available at nearly any store to deposit funds on the site. However, the downside to this payment option is that you’ll have to purchase a new card for every new deposit. Nonetheless, they come in handy if you don’t want to download an alternative payment option to your phone.
Bitcoin is a sought-after option in most casinos, and some won’t accept any other payment mode other than using Bitcoin.
This payment method requires that you download a payment app to your phone, which won’t be ideal if you have problems. However, using this app shouldn’t nag you if you’re already using it in an online casino that permits funding your account with rupees.
One advantage with Ecopayz is that you don’t have to purchase a new card to fund your account once the previous one runs dry from cash. This non-payment advantages it over Paysafecard that works similarly, only that you need a new car purchase. However, the disadvantage is that you’ll have to pay a 1.5 percent withdrawal fee from your player account in most casinos, which increases the costs.
Like Ecopayz, you still have to cope with transfer fees, but it’s an ideal and most preferable payment method since it’s an entirely safe e-wallet and a gamblers’ favorite. Skrill can be an ideal option for payment in most casinos that accept rupees.
These payment options aren’t limited to that, but there are myriad others that individual online casinos provide. However, it shouldn’t nag you if you’re able to bet using rupees, provided that your payment option is secure and safe.
How you deposit with Rupees
A more trustworthy casino usually alleviates any transactional complication, making the processes pretty clear and concise when you want to make deposits using rupees. However, there can be minute variations in the payment processes depending on the online casino you opt for.
Besides, if you encounter any hurdles in your transactions, most casinos will provide a live chat option with one of their numerous representatives.
If at all, live chat isn’t available, you need to work with a rupee casino, but it can be time-consuming and may keep you away longer from playing your preferred game. Nonetheless, please follow these steps to deposit with rupees.
- Choose your casino
A little digging into your preferred casino’s background can be ideal, which you should take a considerable amount of time on before putting your money on edge. Keep in mind that different casinos offer varied games, where some offer a compounded combination of sports betting, slots, and live casino games, whereas others purely do slots. We therefore sternly advise reading through our professional reviews to work with the ideal types with INR.
- Register an account
A majority of online casinos carry out “Know your customer” checks that require more detailed proof. However, you only need to provide a few personal details for this simple process, including your email address, full name, and address.
- Add funds to your player account
Adding funds to your account follows a vetting process. Most casinos’ deposit pages have a direct link at the top corner, making it pretty easy. Some, however, may require finding the next page by navigating the page with a few more clicks.
- Pick your bonus
This promotion is standard in new casinos looking at stamping their presence in the online casino market. Some may require that you use a bonus promotional code which you’ll have to enter while making your deposits since this process is usually automated. For most casinos, however, it’s usually an automated process that won’t need any code. Therefore, please don’t mix up the characters, which would mess up your chances of getting the bonus or cashing in on the wrong promotion.
- Allow the casino to save your preferred rupee payment method
That’ll make your future transaction much more straightforward by minimizing delays when you have to spend on any game. That offers you a hasty chance to make transactions in a matter of seconds and get back to your new game in a jiffy.
Please keep in mind that our expert reviews provide the specific INR deposit instructions, which you can always skim through.
Pros and Cons of Playing with rupees compared to USD
Please note that some casinos will allow you to pick your ideal currency during registration but won’t permit changes in the future. Some of the pros and cons of playing with Indian rupees include.
- It saves you money compared to playing using U.S. dollars. The catch, however, is coping with transaction exchange fees that range from 2% to 5% of your current currency. That amount can quickly pile up if you’re a regular gambler.
- Third-party involvement in the currency exchange process can make it more secure as the market is teeming with untrustworthy exchangers, who sometimes charge heftily.
- You get to substantially focus on your chosen game rather than the extra, distracting transactions and additional fees.
- It makes perfect sense to set time aside to do some digging in and background research. Also, your options can be limited since some casinos don’t provide this payment alternative or are less genuine or trustable.
- The head-splitting calculations involved make it more challenging to play in online casinos that don’t offer rupees as a payment option. Plus, the high exchange rates involved make the entire thing costly.
- The fees involved in transferring money from your e-wallet to your account can be discouraging if your casino doesn’t offer direct bank-to-account rupee transfers.
Always be mindful of the various deliverables that an online casino provides, and be sure never to register for one that, in its capacity, doesn’t provide your preferred payment options or the games you need.
Find an Indian rupee casino that befits your needs if you’re affirmed of making real money bets.
Making Casino deposits with Indian currency
When you choose a casino from the list of allvideoslots, you can make hassle-free deposits and get better options for withdrawal as well. Check out the process below.
- The first thing you have to do is to select a casino. We do not include the names of the casinos that are suspicious. On your part, you can select a place that accepts INR. But it’s recommended to choose carefully. If you select the first name and end up regretting your deposit as they don’t have better games, it will be your loss. So, it’s best to choose websites that are filled with new and good games. You can search through the list of allvideoslots, skim over the reviews, and choose the one you like.
- Secondly, like most online places you have to create an account. This is a very easy process and you have created a username, password before on other sites, this is the same. However, you have to complete KYC here, because laws require it to avoid fraud and embezzlement. You have to provide the site with a utility bill but you can do it later.
- Thirdly, you have to access your online account and visit the deposit part. Here you will get various options to make the deposit, but before you choose the one, check the ones that offer bonuses. This will help you get better profits before starting the real games.
- Lastly, if you have a code from some gambling websites, you can enter that to reap the advantages. You can get 5k to 20k at first and this will be helpful on your first game. You can venture to the promotion section and add the code.
It’s also important to remember that no matter the payment gateway you select you to need to put your banking details. If you are paying through your cards, add the numbers, CVC, expiration date, and so on. This is the same when you are paying through EcoPayz and Paysafecard debit cards. However, here e-wallet is the best option as it only requires your access to the online account.
Mobile gambling with Indian currency
Who doesn’t like the convenience of using their smartphones and playing games on casino websites? As the number of mobile users has increased, more and more players want to play on their Smartphones. This is the easiest way of gambling where you can access the games anytime and from anywhere you want. You will get three mobile games options like apps, mobile-friendly websites, and other smartphone sites. You can easily play with Indian rupees in these places.
- Mobile websites: You will get plenty of mobile websites that have at the beginning of the site name. You can play in these places from anywhere and at any time. You will find some similarities with these sites with the desktop version. Also, you will get the same regulatory system, games, and server with these websites.
- Mobile-friendly websites: This option is also very common and has a simple working procedure. You may find similarities between the desktop feature and the mobile, but it will be different with the devices you are using to gamble. It also allows you to play without blocking the mobile storage, and you just need a strong internet connection to play.
- Mobile apps of casinos: This is a very well-known way of playing games at casinos. You just have to download the app on your mobile or tablet device then you can start playing. You have to check if your mobile is Android or iOS then you can start the download. It will take some storage in the mobile memory but you can store the app on your SD card. This is a very useful option, as you won’t have to go through the hassles of opening mobile websites and you can get direct access through the app.
Indian currency lives casinos
When you are looking for casinos in rupees, you can opt for live games. Live casinos are becoming very popular among Indian gamblers, and you can easily play using the INR option. Here you will play with the real-time gamblers, and these are professional players. These people play under the surveillance of cameras, and you can join the game anytime you want. Here, you will get the taste of real casino games and you can gain more interest in the gaming methods.
For further clearance when you are playing with the INR option, is that you can play only when the site will support the currency, and you can play the live games with the same. The best thing here is that to play games in casinos you won’t have to travel to Goa, while you can bring the game table right in your home. You can check out the famous games you can play with Indian currency.
- Baccarat: This is a casino game and the simplest one. If you have watched James Bond movies then the 007 used to play this. You can put several bets on this game, and if you are a Bond fan, you might like Baccarat.
- Game shows: If you love watching TV then there’s a version for you too. You can gamble onboard and other show-related games.
- Poker games: Here you have to play against a professional dealer. These are the most common types of casino games.
- Blackjack: You will get several variations for this game and this is a regular one on live gambling sites.
- Roulette: You must have seen on TV that people gather around a circular table, which moves continuously. You have to throw a small white ball in it and based on where it falls you can win or lose.
- Teen Patti: This is a very popular gambling game in India. This one is also famous in foreign countries. However, if you are a novice player you can start with the Andar Bahar game.
Get casino bonuses with INR
Gambling sites offer different types of bonuses and you can get the same in INR or USD or EUR. When you get currencies other than INR, you have to convert the money into your Indian rupees. However, when you convert the money you might not get the exact thing always. Thus it’s important to check twice before reaping the profits. Also, when the casino deals with INR, you will get various sizes and shapes, but most places provide things such as,
- Free spins: Here you can claim a bonus through a spinning wheel. You have to click on the wheel tab and it will turn. When it gets stuck to one point you will get that amount. You can get the bonuses from the menu section of the sites. There are also codes offered by websites and you can apply them to the deposit page. You will get these codes from the promotional sections of the website.
- Welcome bonus: This will be available when you first time enter the site to play. This is called the welcome bonus.
- The bonus on the first deposit: You will get this when you deposit for the first time.
Getting bonuses is easy, but before you start reaping the favors, it’s important to know about the rules for other currencies and INR. Reputed casinos have a list of rules where you can get bonuses easily. It will also depend on the games you have selected and the period you want to withdraw the money. You will also get information on withdrawal, and if there are any fees.
Benefits of gambling with INR
You can always play with INR on online gambling sites and it has a few benefits too.
- When you play with INR you can save a lot more money than with other currencies.
- This is an easy method to pay when you have to put only 2 to 5 percent for the money transfer.
- If you are a professional gambler then playing with other currencies will make you lose more than you have expected. So it’s safer to play with your familiar currency.
- Sometimes, gamblers have to use third parties for the exchanges, it will also require money. Here you have to pay again to deposit the money to your bank account.
These will never be an issue when you play with INR. You can make safe and secure deposits and get the right money back at the time of withdrawal.
FAQ about Rupee casino
Indian online casinos typically indicate the exact type of currency you deposit into your account. However, that’s not usually the case. If you deposit in INR, there’s an incredible chance that your account statement will display in Rupees, but for platforms that prefer U.S. dollars as the method of payment, it will show in dollars.
The best way to be sure is through finding out about the casino as you register with it since it’ll provide you with all the possible answers you need. Typically, it entirely depends on the casino, but to mention it, it’s usually rare to withdraw your money in rupees, similarly as you used to fund your account.
Of course! Bonuses usually come through even as you opt for rupees as your funding method, similar to other payment methods. Nonetheless, keep in mind that a bonus code is a due requirement, and where you put it on each platform may not be similar.
The list of online casinos we’ve compiled above accepts Indian rupees as a mode of funding your account. However, visiting the online casinos’ sites terms and conditions and FAQs sections can provide insight, or contacting their customer service team can help. For any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team highlighting online casinos accepting rupees or funding accounts in each of our detailed reviews.