Online payment system Zimpler offers users fast, secure and convenient deposits and withdrawals at an increasing number of casino sites, with the Swedish born platform having been established in 2016. With making payments using a mobile device being more popular than ever, Zimpler have only made things easier for players in this area too, while they are also associated with both Mastercard and Visa. With many online casinos in the UK now accepting Zimpler, this page will outline the best sites for players, along with the benefits of this payment method. Let’s kick things off by listing the best UK casino sites that currently support Zimpler.
Best UK Zimpler Casino Sites
What is Zimpler?
Zimpler is an online payment system that was established in order to help facilitate the needs of users in a number of countries, including the UK. Zimpler is effectively the intermediary between the online casino and payment method chosen by players, with SMS verification being used in order to confirm transactions. All payments are processed under the guidance of the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with users having to simply verify payments using their mobile device in order to get started. Zimpler is now one of the fastest and safest method of depositing and withdrawing on casino sites in the UK, with players having constant access to their account. The fact that Zimpler won Payment Company of the Year in 2017 at the prestigious EGR Awards demonstrates the strides in which they have taken over the years.
Zimpler in the UK
All online casinos in the UK are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, while Zimpler are also able to process payments with the help of the Financial Services Authority in Sweden, where their headquarters are also found. Currently, only players in the UK, Germany, Sweden and Finland can take advantage of the services and features offered by Zimpler.
Pros and Cons of Using Zimpler as a Payment Method
The success of Zimpler over recent years is largely due to the fact that the benefits of using this payment methods undoubtedly outweigh its limitation, with the following being the main pros and cons unearthed through in-depth testing:
- Secure – Players using Zimpler to deposit and withdraw funds at online casinos are not required to share their bank or card details, with just a mobile phone number being needed instead. As a result, Zimpler is one of the most secure payment methods available to players in the UK today, with the use of encryption and protection technology also helping to process transactions safely at all times.
- Speed – Payments using Zimpler take just a matter of seconds to process, with a text message being sent in order for players to confirm transactions. As a result, Zimpler is an appealing payment method for all online players today.
- Privacy – All payments made using Zimpler are anonymous, with the only piece of information in which online casinos receive being your mobile phone number, which cannot be said of some other payment methods.
- Licensed – Zimpler is licensed and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) in Sweden, meaning that the system has undergone strict testing. As a result, Zimpler can be trusted as being safe, reliable and legal.
- Support – Zimpler employ support agents to ensure that users can constantly receive answers to questions and help with technical issues, while an in-depth support page is found on both mobile and desktop. Meanwhile, Zimpler are also active on social media platforms, including Facebook.
- Budgeting – Using Zimpler also allows players to keep better track of their spending, with limits being available to set too, whether it be on a daily or weekly basis.
- Fees – Depending on the online casino, players may incur some small fees when using Zimpler, with payment fees too being deducted from user accounts in this case. However, it is safe to say that the majority of payments will be processed free of charge.
- App – There is no iOS or Android app available to Zimpler users, which perhaps comes as a surprise given the mobile nature of the payment system. An app would potentially make it easier for players to make transactions from Zimpler itself.
How Does Zimpler Work?
Zimpler is a payment system that is associated with many online casinos, with users linking their mobile wallet to a bank account or other payment source. Having done so, players can send money and accept withdrawals to and from casino sites, with only their mobile device being used. Each transaction comes with a unique code, which is delivered via text message, making Zimpler very secure. Zimpler is basically an intermediary which allows players to transfer cash to and from their casino account. Available in British Pounds, Euro and Swedish Krona, there is a £500 limit for transactions.
Zimpler Account Registration
One of the best things about Zimpler is the fact that you do not need to register an account in order to take advantage of its services. Instead, just a mobile telephone number is required, with this effectively setting up your account on its own. So, for those looking to use Zimpler to deposit with an online casino, follow these simple steps:
- Enter the website or app of your preferred online casino.
- Select Zimpler as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount in which you with to deposit.
- Enter your mobile telephone number.
- Authorise your payment via the text message received.
- Start playing your favourite casino games instantly!
The fees involved with using Zimpler are likely to range between online casinos, with usage fees potentially being incurred. Players have 14 days in which to settle bills, with failure to do so resulting in a delay charge, which will be added to the outstanding balance. Those looking to top up heir Zimpler account can generally do so for free, especially when using a debit card.
For players who feel that Zimpler does not suit them, there are a number of other appealing payment methods available at online casinos, including eWallets and other mobile options. Below are some of the most popular methods:
PayPal – A number of eWallets are available to online players today, however the best-known is PayPal, with their platform providing rapid and secure payments.
Apple Pay – Recently launched, Apple Pay is another mobile payment system, allowing users to process transactions using their iOS device.
Debit Card – With credit cards having been banned for gambling purposed in the UK, a large number of players are now likely to be using their debit cards instead.
Zimpler Casino Bonus
With the majority of online casinos offering bonuses in an attempt to attract new customers and keep existing players satisfied, whether it be as part of a welcome package or reload offer, it is important that players check out the terms and conditions surrounding such promotions. Deposits made using Zimpler are unlikely to make players eligible for such a bonus, with a card payment normally being required from the outset.
Tips and Tricks When Using Zimpler
In order to get the most out of Zimpler, we have put forward the following tips and tricks:
- Be sure to check whether an online casino accepts Zimpler before signing up on their site, as this will avoid disappointment further down the line.
- Take advantage of the live chat feature found on the Zimpler website, with support agents being on hand to answer any questions in which you may have.
- Take into account eligible payment methods surrounding bonuses at online casinos, as those depositing for the first time using Zimpler may miss out.
The following are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to the use of Zimpler on casino sites:
Yes! Zimpler is licensed and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, allowing them to cater for the demands of players in the UK, along with a small number of additional countries.
Yes. Encryption technology is used at Zimpler in order to ensure that all transactions are processed securely, while the fact that players are not forced to add their bank or card details to their casino account only adds another layer of protection.
Deposits can be made using Zimpler by simply selecting this as your preferred payment method, before entering your mobile phone number. Having done so, a verification text message will be sent, which players must use to confirm their deposit.
All of the online casinos listed on this page have been found to accept Zimpler as a payment method by our experts, with these sites also being nothing but legal, reliable and secure.
Zimpler is a mobile payment method, with its ease of use, speed and convenience making it appealing to players. A mobile phone number is needed in order for any player to use Zimpler to deposit funds on a casino site.
Final Words on Zimpler Casinos
Zimpler has made quite the impression sits its launch in 2016, with the mobile payment system now being found on many online casinos. Zimpler is fast, secure and convenient, with both deposits and withdrawals being available to users, something which cannot be said of some of their competitors. While small fees can sometimes be incurred, the benefits certainly outweigh the positives when it comes to the use of Zimpler, with their system set to go from strength to strength.